to return to Eagles Giveaway
Rules and Details
Rotary Gundaker FUN-Raiser GiveAway - 2021
The “Final GiveAway” is two (2) 2021 season tickets to the home games of the Philadelphia Eagles professional football team, located in the Lincoln Financial Stadium at Pattison Avenue between 11th and South Darien streets, in Section 109, Row 19, Seat Numbers 5 and 6.
Games in 2021 as currently scheduled by the Philadelphia Eagles include:
Preseason tickets, away tickets, playoff tickets, and/or Superbowl tickets are NOT included in the GiveAways except as noted below. Game schedules shall be as published by the Philadelphia Eagles and may change with public notice by the Philadelphia Eagles. Winner(s) are responsible for knowing any such schedule changes.
There will also be 2 “Early-bird GiveAways” for the two 2021 preseason games scheduled on August 12, 2021 and August 19, 2021. Each “Early-bird GiveAway” is for a single pair of tickets at the same location as described above.
The GiveAway schedules shall be:
Start of all Giveways: on or about Wednesday, July 21, 2021
Early-bird GiveAway Winner Selection #1: Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 6:00 pm (EDT).
Early-bird GiveAway Winner Selection #2: Sunday, August 15, 2021 at 6:00 pm (EDT)
Final GiveAway Winner Selection: Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 6:00 pm (EDT)
Winners of the Early-Bird giveaways are still eligible to win the Final Giveaway.
Tickets are licensed from the Philadelphia Eagles by the Rotary District 7450 Gundaker Foundation (Sponsor). Tickets will be made available to the GiveAway winner(s) digitally and/or physically by Sponsor representatives.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The “GiveAways” are open only to those who sign up on the online GiveAway page and who are 18 years of age as of the date of entry. The GiveAway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be bound by these Rules and agree you meet the eligibility requirements herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content.
3. GiveAway Period: Entries will be accepted online starting as indicated above.
4. How to Enter: Below are the methods to enter the GiveAway selection.
Enter via the website: The GiveAway may be entered by making a financial donation and submitting an entry using the online form provided on a CharityRaffles.org website. The entry must fulfill all GiveAway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
Free Entry Method: To receive an entry without a financial donation, mail one self- addressed stamped envelope to: The Gundaker Foundation, PO Box 812, Springfield, PA 19064-0812. Limit one entry request per outer envelope.
5. Additional Conditions. For any reason you may request a refund of your donation and cancellation of your entry(s) within 15 days prior to the Giveaway Winner Selection dates by contacting the Sponsor at The Gundaker Foundation, PO Box 812, Springfield, PA 19064-0812. Any incomplete or illegible entries will not be processed. The use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, photocopied entries, or multiple entries sent in bulk mail, or like methods (including without limitation the use of any promotion/sweepstakes subscription, notification entry or like sites or services that offers sweepstakes entry services "on behalf of” Entrant) is prohibited. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, postage due, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entry applications, which will be disqualified and destroyed. In the event of a dispute as to any entry application, the authorized account holder of the email address, if applicable, used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant. Except in the case of gift entries, all entries must be made in the name of the individual and no transfer of ownership of a ticket is permitted. No entries will be accepted from or on behalf of, corporations, trusts, partnerships, or other entities.
6. Prizes: Winners will receive prizes as listed above. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prizes related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received in the GiveAways prior to the GiveAway dates shown above.
8. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the GiveAway will be selected in a random selection under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via the contact information provided on the entry form and via email to the email address they entered the GiveAway with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in these GiveAway(s) is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that the Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor or its respective licensees, successors and assignees will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the GiveAway, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the GiveAway should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the GiveAway. In such case, Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the GiveAway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the GiveAway, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by GiveAway rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the GiveAway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the GiveAway you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Sponsor. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the communication.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the GiveAway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States and the state of Pennsylvania, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this GiveAway, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this GiveAway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Pennsylvania having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this GiveAway), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Sponsor. Requests must be received no later than 30 days after the GiveAways.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the GiveAway is: The Rotary District 7450 Gundaker Foundation, PO Box 812, Springfield, PA 19064-0812.
to return to Eagles Giveaway
San Francisco 49ers
Kansas City Chiefs
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Los Angeles Chargers
New Orleans Saints
New York Giants