Tuesday, November 16, 2021 --- 7:00 pm
BINGO GAME PLAYING DETAILS
1. When you register and purchase a ticket for Thanksgiving BINGO, you will receive 4 BINGO cards for each ticket purchased. Ten Bingo games will be played during the event. Non-cash prizes valued at a minimum of $50 will be awarded for each Bingo game to the person who owns the registration email. You do not have to be a member of a Rotary Club to play and we hope you will invite other friends and family. BINGO numbers or words will be drawn electronically and game winners will be confirmed online by revealing the number of their BINGO card to the online host.
2. Prizes valued at approximately $50 will be awarded for each Bingo game to the person who owns the registration email. Prize money for the 50/50 raffle will be based upon net proceeds (i.e., event fees and credit card fees are subtracted).
3. You may modify your registration at any time to purchase additional BINGO cards or additional raffle tickets. However, once registered, there are no refunds. BINGO Card sales and 50/50 Raffle will close on Monday, November 15, 2021 at 12:00 noon.
4. This is a LIVE event via ZOOM. The day prior to the BINGO event, you will be sent two emails with instructions on how to access your BINGO cards and ZOOM. You are responsible for assuring you can log-in into ZOOM to hear & watch the event and can access your BINGO cards.
5. Games will be simple and reasonably paced for non-experienced players. Each BINGO card will be a 5 x 5 square with a FREE space in the middle. All BINGO cards and called numbers are electronically generated online. We recommend the player prints their your cards. The games may also be played online although this is challenging and we recommend your play on a computer with a large screen, i.e. not a smart phone.
BINGO GAME RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT
INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING
1. Eligibility: The Bingo game is open only to those who sign up on the online Bingo registration page and who are 18 years of age as of the date of entry. The Bingo Game is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be bound by these Rules and agree you meet the eligibility requirements herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content.
3. Bingo registration period: Entries will be accepted online.
4. How to Enter: Below are the methods to enter the Bingo game..
Enter via the website: The Bingo game may be entered by making a financial donation and submitting an entry using the online form as provided. The entry must fulfill all registration questions, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
Free Entry Method: To receive an entry without a financial donation, mail one self- addressed stamped envelope to: The Gundaker Foundation, PO Box 812, Springfield, PA 19064-0812. Limit one entry request per outer envelope.
5. Additional Conditions. For any reason you may request a refund of your donation and cancellation of your entry(s) within 15 days prior to the Bingo Game date by contacting the Sponsor at The Gundaker Foundation, PO Box 812, Springfield, PA 19064-0812. Any incomplete or illegible entries will not be processed. The use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, photocopied entries, or multiple entries sent in bulk mail, or like methods (including without limitation the use of any promotion/sweepstakes subscription, notification entry or like sites or services that offers sweepstakes entry services "on behalf of” Entrant) is prohibited. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, postage due, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entry applications, which will be disqualified and destroyed. In the event of a dispute as to any entry application, the authorized account holder of the email address, if applicable, used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant. Except in the case of gift entries, all entries must be made in the name of the individual and no transfer of ownership of a ticket is permitted. No entries will be accepted from or on behalf of, corporations, trusts, partnerships, or other entities.
6. Prizes: Winners will receive prizes as listed on the registration website. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prizes related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received in the Bingo game prior to the Bingo game date.
8. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Bingo game will be selected in a random selection under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via the contact information provided on the entry form and via email to the email address they entered the Bingo game with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in these Bingo games is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE BINGO GAME AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest you understand that the Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor or its respective licensees, successors and assignees will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the GiveAway, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Bingo game should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Bingo Game. In such case, Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Bingo game or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Bingo game, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Bingo game rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Bingo game may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made; Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Bingo game you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Sponsor. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the communication.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Bingo game and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS BINGO GAME IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States and the state of Pennsylvania, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Bingo game., participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Bongo game, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Pennsylvania having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Bingo game, and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Sponsor. Requests must be received no later than 30 days after the Bingo game..
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Bingo game is: The Rotary District 7450 Gundaker Foundation, PO Box 812, Springfield, PA 19064-0812.
ADDITIONAL BINGO GAME RULES INCLUDING FREE PLAYING
CONDITIONS FREE MAY BE ACCESSED HERE.